Danielle Page

Danielle Page

Writer. Editor. Storyteller.

Danielle Page is a New York based writer, editor and brand journalist.

  • 328
    stories
  • 220K
    words
328
stories for
34
publications
Danielle Page's stories for
Show all
01 quick fix tuna casserole lgn 95697216 article
Woman's Day

11 Delicious Dinners to Make When You Haven't Gone Grocery Shopping

Before you get take-out, try these recipes for dishes that call for six ingredients or less.

Screen shot 2015 05 28 at 12.22.45 pm article
Woman's Day

10 Surprising Reasons You're Not Reaching Orgasm

Only 10% of women can easily climax, according to the Cleveland Clinic. As for the other 90%, position and mood may lower your chances of hitting the big O, but so can these several lesser-known factors. Read on to see the 10 sneakiest reasons, plus what you can do about them.

Bacon 1seqq07 article
Woman's Day

13 Random Foods That Come in Bacon-Flavored Varieties

Satisfy your penchant for pork with these surprising condiments, candies and drinks.

Screen shot 2015 02 06 at 11.46.37 am article
Woman's Day

8 Creative Updates to Popular Sex Positions

Upgrade your go-to moves with these sultry suggestions

Screen shot 2015 02 06 at 11.46.47 am article
Woman's Day

10 Meals That Are Cheaper to Order In

Learn which dishes are more affordable in takeout form.